Friday, December 8, 2017

Welcome Back...Me..?

Hi Everyone,

It's been so long since I have posted in this blog. After barely touching this blog for over a year sporadically, I can blame many excuses and reasons for myself not being able to post. With schoolwork, finding an internship and keeping my grades up, the art of posting was an impossible task for me to accomplish. As of now, I have graduated college and I am ready to take the plunge and start again.


Woohoo! Time to celebrate!

As we can know since the last time I have posted, things have changed in regards to me acquiring books. Since books are a somewhat expensive hobby, I have stopped buying books new unless it is a really heavy desire. Plus after stopping my buying of books at Barnes and Noble and Target, I started rediscovering the public library and continued to buy books new in Dollar Tree or a used bookstore.

Too Broke for the Good Stuff

In my opinion, many new books I have encountered while buying regular or somewhat discounted have disappointed me and were worthy of a mediocre score between 3-3.5 stars. 


Since the blog is now back around, I will try to conquer my love for books by borrowing from the library, reading my unread books in my house or purchasing a used book. I will also review free books of the week from Riveted Lit. 

I hope to see you all around with my new book journey!

Thanks,
Dennise


No comments:

Post a Comment