Sunday, March 8, 2015

Blog Updates

Sorry for being lazy once again guise. I have a thing called laziness and life that prevents me from being completely productive with this blog. My life actually is mundane so....

Complaint after every complaint!

Surprisingly in the month of February, I've read four books. O.o? 

Yeah, this is true.

I've decided to take books from my unread pile and actually read them while my college semester is light. I've finally tackled Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl and Eleanor and Park. I also read Fairest by Marissa Meyer. I will be putting up a review that, but it will be written differently from my usual style and not in depth since I put that in my college's paper. The fourth book was a book I requested from Blogging for Books called Daily Painting. I hope I can be more active in spring compared to other thing but I cannot take my words seriously.
XOXO,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment